Ginnastic Nutrition has the sachet of cranberry extract under its name ” Evermax: in the most pure and effective formulation. Cranberry is widely used in treating urinary tract infection in humans that are caused by bacteria.
More About Cranberry Extract
It is a round, small and hard fruit which is red. It is considered to be superfood because of its high nutritional content and potent antioxidant qualities.
Cranberry is a natural mixture consisting of proteins, carbohydrates, fibers as well as vitamins, minerals, and vitamins. It is a major source of
- Vitamin C Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin that is also called ascorbic acid. It is usually used to enhance the antioxidant qualities it has. It is essential to keep your health in check by maintaining good health for your muscles, your skin and bone.
- Manganese. It is a mineral that is that is found in a large proportion of foods. It is necessary to increase metabolism and growth it regulates body’s antioxidant.
- Vitamin E. It is part of the category of fat-soluble antioxidants.
- Vitamin K1 It is also known as phylloquinone and is necessary to clotting blood.
- Copper. It is a trace element often found in small quantities within our Western diet. A poor intake of copper could have negative consequences for heart health.
- aids with the diagnosis and treatment of Urinary Tract Infection
- Blocks the spread of fungal pathogens
- Serve as a Potent Antioxidant
- Serve as a source of vital phytochemicals
- Reduce blood glucose levels as well as levels of lipids
- Prepare in an establishment that adheres to GMP (Good manufacturing process )
- Exceeds the standards of security, efficiency and security
The recommended dosage of cranberry as dried powder is around 120 to 1600 mg, in 120-750mL daily for up to 90 consecutive days.
Direction To Use
- Mix 2 to 3 sachets per day with 250ml of water. Drink it to experience the therapeutic effects.
- It is crucial to speak with a doctor.
- Do not eat more than the amount of servings.
- Lactating and pregnant mothers should talk to their physician prior to using.
A Brief Overview of Benefits Of Cranberry
The utilization of cranberry extract in the treatment of infections in urinary tracts has been used for many years. This is a major benefit, but it also provides these health benefits as well.
1. Support bladder health
Cranberry blocks the growth of bacteria adhering to the bladder’s wall. That’s why it reduces the chance of urinary tract infection.
2. Protects Stomach Ulcer
Cranberry is also thought as a protector from stomach ulcers. Its method involves the blocking adhesion for microorganisms ( Helicobacter Pylori) on the stomach wall. Another prevents it from causing ulcers. cause ulcers.
3. May Prevent Cancer
Animal studies have shown positive effects of cranberry extracts in the prevention of different kinds of cancers , such as bladder, stomach, colon lymphoma, prostate and the glioblastoma. However, human research is not yet conducted.
4. Enhance Absorption Of Vitamin B12
When consumed together with vitamin B12 enhances its absorption and is beneficial to people who use antacids for reducing acidity. This is also confirmed by studies conducted in clinical settings.
5. May Help To Reduce Bad Cholesterol
Resources and research demonstrate that cranberry supplementation can lower bad cholesterol levels in people who suffer from type 2 diabetes and use hypoglycemic drugs.
There are no reviews yet.