GHC – BCAA (B C)
- It is unflavored, so it can be used to mix with any beverage
- Nutritious and healthy
- 5 grams of premium BCAAs in a 2:1:1 ratio
- Simple to use as an instant drink
- Support for Intra-Workout
- A popular choice for bodybuilders and athletes.
- Zero sugar
Out of stock
BCAA 5000 blends the finest quality branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) to provide stimulant-free muscle development, endurance, and recovery assistance while training and working throughout the day. BCAA5000 provides 5 grams of pure BCAAs in the most studied and confirmed 2:1:1 ratio of 2.5 grams of Leucine, 1.25 grams of Isoleucine, and 1.25 grams of Valine per serving to improve performance and promote lean muscle development. This is the most effective BCAA ratio for muscle growth and recovery.
BCAA 5000 is an unflavoured powder that serves as an energy booster drink and uses after a workout
- Unflavoured so easily use with any drink
- Healthy and nutritious
- 5 grams of high-quality BCAAs in a 2:1:1 Ratio
- Easy to use as an instant drink
- Intra workout support
- Popular among bodybuilders and athletes
- Zero sugar
The serving size is 5.75 g ( 1 heaping teaspoon)
Servings per container 60
Key ingredients include the following three essential branched-chain amino acids
- Micronized L leucine: 2.5 gm
- Micronized L-isoleucine: 1.25 gm
- Micronized L-Valine: 1.25 gm
Other ingredients include
- Soy Lecithin
BCAAs have long been utilized by strength and endurance athletes with intense coaching for muscle support and recovery.
- Support muscle growth: BCAA plays a key function in muscular growth and strength.
- Reduce muscle discomfort: Muscle soreness is usual following an exercise, particularly at first. BCAA has been linked to a reduction in muscle damage and the length of muscular pain, according to research.
- Reduce exercise fatigue: BCAA is used by muscles during activity, therefore taking BCAA supplements might help you feel less weary and fatigued.
- Promote Protein Synthesis: Protein is made up of amino acids. This supplement includes 3 key amino acids: leucine, and valine. Which helps to improve muscle growth and strength by speeding up protein synthesis.
How To Use
- Mix 2 heaping spoons of powder in 10-12 ounces of cold water or your preferred beverage
- For a healthy and balanced diet, add BCAAs to your healthy, balanced diet after a workout and/or in between meals.
- This product is not evaluated by Dood and drug administration
- This product is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- If you are on any medication then ask your pharmacists or doctor prior to use.
There are no reviews yet.